We as channel partners in India to EU notified bodies carry out conformity assessment of products according applicable categories (.i.e. Category I, Category II, Category III, Category IV)
The manufacturer of pressure equipment must subject each item of pressure equipment to the conformity assessment procedure described in Annex III of the Directive, before it is placed on the market. This procedure is determined by the category in which the equipment is classified. Once category is determined, a manufacturer can select any of conformity assessment procedure called module of his choice according to the category.
We at QVC in cooperation with its alliance partners in Europe provide following Services in connection with Conformity Assessment of pressure equipments according to the selected module.
- Design assessments (PED modules B / G / H1)
- Inspections (PED modules A2 / C2 / F / G)
- Verification of quality systems (PED modules D / D1 / E / E1 / H / H1)
- Material assessment (Manufacturers Material Certification / Particular Material Appraisals)
- Quality System approval (certificate of specific product control) of Material manufacturer’s (mandatory requirement as per Pressure Equipment Directive for cat II, III, IV) According to AnnexI, para 3,
- Issue Certificate of Conformity and EC type examinations
- Welder approval (WPS/WPQR) as per European standards (EN ISO 15614-1/EN ISO 9606 series, EN ISO 14732 etc)