Manufacturers must supply a declaration of conformity and affix CE marking to machinery as assurance that the product satisfies the essential safety and health requirements of all relevant EC directives. In the case of partly completed machinery , the declaration of conformity and the CE marking are replaced by a declaration of incorporation and assembly instructions.
In the case of the machinery and safety components listed in Annex IV of the Machinery Directive (selected machinery with high risk potential), a body notified for such machinery/components must be involved in the conformity assessment if harmonised standards do not exist or are not used or it those standards do not cover all of the relevant health and safety requirements.
We at QVC can issue apart from the compulsory CE marking from Notified Body and a can also issue the Certificate of Conformity as a Certification Body.
We at QVC in cooperation with it’s alliance partners in Europe provide Services in connection with Conformity Assessment Machinery Products. Services provided by QVC in connection with conformity assessment of Machinery Products to assist manufacturers to gain access to the EU market including:
- Risk assessment
- Product Safety Testing in the Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Conformity assessment according to the Council Directive 2006/42/EU, laying down the technical requirements for Machinery Products
- Review of Technical construction File (TCF) / Declaration of Conformity (DoC) as per the requirements of 2006/42/EU
- Review of Test Reports as per the requirements of applicable harmonized EN Standards
- Technical Inspections including witness of testing at manufacturer’s facility
- Issue Certificate of Conformity and EC type examinations